Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Gus
the whole vaccine discussion is on-going whether it be for animals or various humans.

my cat just got her rabies shot. law requires one per year; the vaccine is suppose to be good for 3 years. what good is that?

i've been thinking about the flu shot, and how the flu can beat the hell out of some people, even send them 6 feet under on ocassion.

i'm going to run by the possibility with my doctor for two flu shots spaced out about 6 weeks apart. if she agrees i'll go get a follow up shot.

i don't know if i should shop for a different brand for the second shot, or just use the same as the first and accept it as a type, or kind of reinforcement.

Gus,

Our office used to give out thousands of rabies vaccines. Since I left that career, I read the research.
The developer of the same vaccine said that ONE shot is all the dog should need for lifetime immunity. I'm still not certain that it works at all, but if the man who has the most to gain by their use says this, it makes me wonder why they insist on a 3 year "booster?"

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but you have the right to know what ingredients go into the injection. You also should be informed of scams. Friends don't want friends to get scammed. That's the only reason I'm sharing my discoveries with this forum. I know that I would want my neighbor to tell me if a stranger was planning to do something that would put me at risk.

Did you know that the influenza shot batch developed for this year isn't even the same influenza strain that is in the environment?

Best regards,

HC

it is my layman's understanding that the flu vaccine for the "coming season" was guessed at, speculated upon, and was accepted as the best answer back before the vaccine was developed for this year in the lab. that is, they were using best available data (bad), so if it's 50 percent effective it'll be a winner. as mentioned previously 10 percent would be helpful.

now here's an interesting question: if covid is real, then could one still have covid and the flu at the same time, even though one took the flu shot? i think so. that'd be an unlucky individual, unless one is a mystic and believes that the spirit handed it to him on purpose so he could learn a lesson?

Yes, I agree with you on the first paragraph with an exception on percentages. Depending on the source of information, there are 4 types and numerous strains. Let's assume for sake of argument that The methodology of vaccines produces effective results beyond just making $. BTW, in spite of claims, there are no legal requirements for the vaccines to impart immunity. The chances of picking the right target strain is like picking the same card from the deck after the shuffle.

The percentages of efficacy are recycled information just like the liberals and same medical industry spun to us about the "Wuhan, reptile, bat, corona, covid #19 virus". They do this threat that the sky is falling every few years....as soon as they think the previous overblown hoax has been forgotten. When we ask someone to inject the same ingredients that are published, into our blood stream, they can cause brain and other neurological damage. Do they knock down the severity if we are infected? Some in the industry claim that, but I have yet to see valid, reliable testing that proves it. In experiences that I see from time to time those who get the vaccines and flu often experience worse symptoms than the average person who didn't. YMMV as every person is different, however, if seen dementia and deaths as the result of vaccines. We all should make up our own minds though.

Remember that the vaccine industry is the ONLY one that has legal immunity. However they are not required to prove that they impart what they claim. No consequences from the top down, except for the patients and care givers.

You asked about having the covid 19 and the flu at the same time?
I honestly don't know. Usually we carry many viruses. We don't normally exhibit symptoms of multiple viruses at the same time. From my limited understanding, It likely does, but not nearly as often as they manifest and multiply to levels that the immune system ramps up for the single strain. Then there's an acquired immunity to that specific strain. At least that is the common theory. Virology is not a science with all the answers as shown by the current tests, lack of a gold standard, diagnostics that have no isolated pathogenic tests for such.