Originally Posted by AKwolverine
HuntnShoot = Happy_Camper?

Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't identify as a Christian. I do have an IQ of 150, and have forgotten more on vaccine research and health science than most people on the fire will ever know. That's because I've spent thousands of hours reading on the subject, particularly journals and research and their critiques, and consulting with various physicians over the years. I studied the foundations of the current "healthcare" system, as well as the scientific and ideological foundations of vaccine "science". Yes, I've spent more time than the average physician does in school, because of my high IQ. It's hard to trust people who aren't as smart as I am when my life is on the line, and the reasons I have for not trusting doctors stem from watching them make bad calls time after time, or show a lack of aptitude. The medical system is now self-reinforcing. Not many within it would dare to "kick against the pricks", because their high-paying job with lots of perks is easily yanked away if they don't tow the line.

Again, if you imagine that there is a standard model to use to treat all humans, and that if you treat all humans with the same "medicine" that you will have the same result, you are broken in the head. You can't even feed people the same food without killing a bunch. But there is little to no penalty for stupid these days. The dead have no voice in the discussion, and the sick really have no idea how they got that way.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.