Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

^^^

That is a cute meme in theory, but what happens when you become asymptomatic and infect a person who is trying to take precautions as they may have a underlying health condition?

What if the asymptomatic carrier spreads it to someone with an underlying condition by opening a door, seconds before the other person? Especially since this form of transmission is MUCH more likely than by airborne transmission.

Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

^^^

That is a cute meme in theory, but what happens when you become asymptomatic and infect a person who is trying to take precautions as they may have a underlying health condition?

What if the asymptomatic carrier spreads it to someone with an underlying condition by opening a door, seconds before the other person? Especially since this form of transmission is MUCH more likely than by airborne transmission.

I am sorry to tell you but according to the CDC, covid is transmitted more frequently via respiratory system.

The door knob is a great example of frequent hand washing mitigation practices

WHO says wearing a mask when you can’t stay one meter away from someone is important but frequent hand washing is critical.
If you are compromised, it seems fairly simple for you to social distance from other folks choosing to not wear a mask.

Should hand washing protocols be give mandated? Seems less invasive than mandating wearing a mask actually?
You seem personally/politically invested in forcing folks to wear a mask against their will....