Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by ISRO

So people should be allowed to effect other peoples health? What about the personal responsibility?

You never did explain that they do not work at all, your thoughts?

Troll, you're here to play with semantics agains. eh?

Personal responsibility? When is it my personal responsibility to protect you? You want make everybody their brother's keeper. Should I run over to your house and snatch unhealthy food from your mouth? "No salty junk food, mister! No red meat! Only soy and plant based bullshit for you!" No different.

Tell me WHY we should wear masks, troll? Will it STOP the transmission of Covid completely? No, it won't. Best it can do is slow it. Why is it wise to slow it? Our healthcare system is ready to handle the pandemic now. This isn't March, 2020. We have PPE, ventilators and treatments ready to role. Why slow it? The last 4 respiratory pandemics ran their course in about 18-20 months. We are about 10 months into this. If left alone, the pandemic will probably be "over" by this time next year...unless the normal course of the disease is slowed!

Why do want to slow it? (Beside it is an election year?) To wait for a vaccine? Are you going to tell me that a vaccine will be safe. effective and ready to distribute by January 2021, and you can give out 200 million doses by next Labor Day? It will be a race between herd immunity and the vaccine for the masses.

Slowing it without the vaccine ready to go only spreads teh total number of cases over a longer time period. Without a vaccine or herd immunity, the virus lingers and just waits for hosts. A mask does not make the virus go away.

So what is your end game with slowing the spread?
Healthcare collapse? Miracle vaccine saves the planet next week? Tell me, bro!

You don't protect people in your dental office Hatari?

Do you wear a mask in your office?

I'm guessing your all masked up, but most here do not know what you do.

Game up Boss!

I personally don't want to see the health care field get overwhelmed as I have family members who work in the hospitals and they are getting really concerned about the amount of rising admissions currently.

Would you like to see 10 people that need treatment at your office or 150?

Remember you're only spreading it out longer!