Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Springcove
So commercial painters, miners, fireman, etc wear full on respirator masks but some little face coving is supposed to save everyone from the deadliest virus ever??? You fugking mask idiots are dumber than dirt

Yes that means you Fartnbeans and IsanIdiot

So your suggesting that painters, miners, fireman.....etc are all dealing with something that is being carried in water droplets?

Is that correct?

Yet another illogical argument, regroup and try again my friend.

Originally Posted by Springcove
So commercial painters, miners, fireman, etc wear full on respirator masks but some little face coving is supposed to save everyone from the deadliest virus ever??? You fugking mask idiots are dumber than dirt

Yes that means you Fartnbeans and IsanIdiot

So your suggesting that painters, miners, fireman.....etc are all dealing with something that is being carried in water droplets?

Is that correct?

Yet another illogical argument, regroup and try again my friend.

You haven’t answered, are you for govt mandated hand washing protocols since it’s (according to you) the second most common form of transmission? If we’re doing this, why stop at masks? Seems like if it’s worth doing it’s worth doing right.

If we’re taking these measures, why are we not opening our schools, restaurants etc? If masks and hand washing are effective let’s wear a mask and go back to normalcy.

Are you touching other people mouths with your hands? Then yes.

If your only touching you mouth then you should still wash regularly.

Are restaurants not open with staff wearing masks? They sure are my friend.

Are there not schools open with kids in them wearing masks? Yes they are my friend.

Your not well informed sir.

I thought it was about slowing/stopping the spread? Now it’s about not infecting others? If you touch your own mouth and contract it, hows that slowing the spread?