Originally Posted by Oklahomahunter
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Scouting is full of q ueers that like to bufu teenage boys and trannie "girls".

Maybe where you live, but that’s not the case here. The kids in scouting reflect the exact traits that the adults who are leading that troop. It differs from troop to troop. I learned a tons of outdoor and life skills through scouting starting about 30 years ago. I’m currently teaching my son and his friends some of those same skills. One of those skills is to lead by example and the fact that you don’t have to remain silent when someone runs off at the mouth about you, your family, or what makes you who you are.

My son gets livid when he sees the bs TV ambulance chaser ads for molested scouts. If someone told him that he and his friends were “q ueers that like to bufu teenage boys and trannie “girls”” I’d guess that person would have more than he’d want on his hands. But if you said that in front of me, calling into question my kid and his beliefs, I’d relish the opportunity to show those same kids what a real ass whipping looks like.

This! Last troop I was involved with here when both the sons were scouting (BTW, both Eagles), we were far from being as described above! I miss the troop rifle sight in before deer season and the troop clays shoot before dove season. Only time many of these boys got to be around firearms. And it brought their dads out too!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS