Originally Posted by ModelT
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by jorgeI
IT begs the question, WTF is a woman doing going for a hike all by herself in the woods? I'm seeing AT LEAST a half bubble of plumb here...

I know plenty of women from western states that could out hike, hunt, shoot and pack your tired old ass and most eastern tenderfeet any day and in any weather condition. Painting with a broad brush when you hunt high fence is really not smart.

You must be psychic...or a woman to know SO much about me...Not to mention you missed the point entirely about this specific female: "“She absolutely loves hiking and it’s one of her favorite things to do and when she needs clarity and to spend some time with herself, nature is her happy place,” Chambers said. .I guess your "Happy Place" is the Brokeback Montain Sauna and gerbel ranch.

not surprising given your issues with simple mechanical tasks...High fence?
You define Homo sapiens as having a few screws loose because they seek to recharge their batteries with some sounds and sights of nature of God’s Creation? By God, I know an old Marine that has hiked the Appalachian Trail all the way through at least 4 times. Even in his 80s you would not get away with saying he was a “half a bubble of plumb”
Knowing him, he would guffaw at you sitting around in Argyle socks, in front of a fake fireplace, with Treasure Island in your lap for your version of an escape.

I have news for you, Ace. "old Marines" don't have to "find" themselves or their "happy place." carry on...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”