Full case under a 250 gives 2525-2550 from my 20” barrel. For years I used nothing but reformed WW 270 brass but I do have some Remington 35 Whelen brass now.

I like C&C 250s, killed a caribou with a 200TSX and another with a 180 Speer but otherwise all 250s for me. Had good luck with Barnes Originals and the long defunct Wyoming Bonded Bullets. I happened into some of the Wyomings and after using them successfully I happened to find an old add in the back of a 1992 Handgunner magazine. A little detective work got me in touch with the owner who still has his equipment and makes one run a year for existing longtime customers. After visiting with him he agreed to put me on the list and made me a run of bullets every year. I have a bunch of them left as well as a good supply of 250 partitions and Hornadys. Probably have a lifetime supply of 35 bullets plus a bunch of factory Fusion ammo I bought on clearance for $3 a box a couple years ago. Maybe someday I’ll bear or moose hunt again and use some of it up.