Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by JeffA
If it's pathological is a dissociative personality inevitable?

Definitely pathological. Hard to diagnose w/out clinical intervention, but if I were the attending psych doc assigned to the case I'd be arguing toward suicide via subliminal suggestion. Where's that damned pocketwatch of mine? 'You're getting very sleepy, and, well, now would be an opportune time to run a nice, hot bath and give the old straight edge a wee workout..."

that other thread just kind of died. where was the scam exposed? not saying i doubt your word, but i think this needs some more clarification. cause if true, this individual needs properly outted.

I can't remember who told me but I think like a year after Operation Free Schit took place, kamo spotted his beloved 1300 in a hunting pic with The Goph.

LOL

Enough to make anybody pissed.

Even pandas.

If that is true, that's about as low as you can get . How does someone look themselves in a mirror after being outed over something like that and still post here?

Kind of like stealing a mans stock and refusing to return it after ten years..........

jimmy, was this referenced to me? I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Help me out here.