Sadly I got to know Safariman.... and got to know Jeff via on line....

Safariman was good at drawing people in, and then setting up to use them big time.. I was lucky to see that quickly and put an end to that. His wife was the one that made me sad about being a user. She was a decent gal, and I don't think she used people but she supported her husband in doing so, or would stand up for him.

Reading this makes me wonder If Jeff was setting me up to be one of his marks,....

Kamo Gary I've met.... you don't get much more First Class than him.. and a straight shooter, yet such a humble guy in my opinion. Ripping KG off, that is just about as low as one can get.

I thought I was pretty street wise.. but reading all of this stuff on line tonight/this morning.... I gather I'm not very internet wise...

I've been on the campfire 17 years. this makes me wonder, if the money or things I have sent other campfire members over the years, who "were in need", really weren't and I just got short sheeted, and then laughing at what a dumBass Seafire must be....

Live and learn I guess....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez