Originally Posted by Seafire

Even living in the same town as the guy, I feel like I should apologize to the campfire for that.

Things weren't a hard ship for Marty... it was a chosen way of life, he learned to milk and was quite good at it...

Yeah that was a trainwreck.

I got on Marty about that and in no uncertain terms lit a fire under his ass to get those done and sent out. I was under the impression he had finished them. Are there people here that didn't get theirs? In hindsight I wouldn't be surprised if there were. He was a taker.

I did some of the same schit for Marty that you did Seafire and it was always one way with him. Helped him get a bear one year and even packed it out for him when he said his back hurt. Loaned him $200 at the end, figured that was the best way to be done with him for good. Sure enough, never heard from him again.

A guy tries to be nice but some people don't deserve it. There's still a bunch of guys on here that don't deserve any respect. It took me a while to develop discernment I'll admit, but when it comes to people I'm a cynical SOB now, thanks mostly to the campfire.

For better or worse I guess.

LOL