Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by deflave
Kamo,

I know you're busy being Japanese and what not, and I don't want to make light of a serious issue, but could you please post some pics of the modified shotgun?

Because I'm dying to see The Goph's handiwork.

Arigoto,
Flave

A little bird told me today that the barrel destruction was likely his son's handiwork, not his, but sure, I can drag it out for a pic I guess. Wait, would that be like a request sent to like, an indentured servant or something? No likee!

Not sure if I saved it or not but in the shipping box he included the 7" piece off the barrel and vent rib that looks like it was hacksawed off by a drunk. I remember staring at that piece of steel thinking, 'what in the love of sweet bloody Kreisst has happened here?'

OK, just found the piece that was hacked off too. Took phone pics and sent to STX go put up. I gotta' run. Get ready for a giggle if he gets them up. You owe me one.

this is raw, high quality, live entertainment right here.

I took an impromptu Campfire Fasting yesterday and came back to 5 pages or so since my last post on this topic.

I can't get this much entertainment on my satellite TV feed.

Oh, Dave, no can helpee with the furnace thing here. We burn juniper and fuel oil in this area mostly. Awful lot of folks still on Monitor heaters. I could find an old one of them and a tank on a frame for you if that'll help?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?