Since Sir Stubbs is back on the circuit, I thought I'd bump this up for any newbs, or regular members who missed, or for whatever reason aren't familiar with the shocking scumbaggery and thievery perpetrated on the generous and good folks here on the 'Fire by member 'Gophergunner'.

If honor and justice was what it used to be, he'd have been summarily and properly horsewhipped half to death in the town square and had brands burned into his forehead and palms, marked 'T' for THIEF.

May you and all your lineage marinate in abject shame for all time for what you did, Jeff G., and here's hoping that if your family name is ever invoked it is disgust and ridicule. Your surname is entirely appropriate.

I don't mean to belabor the point as far as hoping people here stay vigilant-- and be very cautious-- about taking what other members post at face value.
This is NOT a shot at folks, but would like those here to note just how many members here offered blanket support, kind blessings and prayers for this fugkiing parasite. He almost got away with it free and clear, and was obviously in the process of fleecing members here again.

FWIW.