Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Hot damn Rog,

Pizzing myself laughin here !

grin

No offense meant Leighton !

No need to apologize to me, bud. Those are my action shots of the Stubbster at home with me in different new roles that I took and sent to STX to post here. I'm not above making fun of and laughing at myself.

Rooster has a grand idea. I'm game. What say we try to get Stubbs to each of the 50 states at least once, and then back to me in around a year's time or so? That works out to a new state once a week, roughly. Wouldn't have to limit it to 1 recipient per state but I agree it'd be a fun thing for people who want in on the game to get Stubbs sent to them and to take part in the Stubby Challenge.

Take the sad thing afield, get a shot (ha, ha) of it with or without the current trustee, then post a pic with it on a dedicated thread. Preferably it'd be in a successful outdoors/fishing/hunting setting, and Stubbs' current handler would post a few words of the location and outing details. Whomever had it would then promise to send it on to the next team player of his choice.

This has some serious potential. Stubbs on a mountaintop, Stubbs at sea, Stubbs in a swamp, Stubbs in the high desert, Stubbs on the ice... Stubbs takes on the world one adventure at a time!

I'd be willing to start it off, and keep track of the states it hits and the players who've participated and those who want to be on the list. Ultimately it makes its way back to me. It's quite valuable, after all. wink

It might make for a fun thread to keep an eye out for on here--weekly/biweekly updates on where Stubbs is and has been and where it's going, and what kinds of fun things it was part of along taken along with members who'd received it and took it out with them to have some fun. I like it!

But wait, do I trust all you jamokes to actually follow through and ultimately get this fine piece of hardware back to me? I've been burned before, y'know...

You gotta get that thing to Rene50 first. Turkey season is early.

Camp is where you make it.