Originally Posted by deflave

There was a dude on here that went by ironeagle80dumbfugk. He was always getting free schit. Then one day he gets on and tells everybody “it’s time to pay it forward.” He explained that the campfire helped him out many times, and now it was time for everybody to help his friend.

Lmao

Kamo went full samurai on dat ass.

Hey, yeah, that's the dude I sent a bubba'd Venezuelan tanker carbine 98 with the stock butchered and rebarreled to '06 AI, with a Bueller safety and extended mag well.

Was trying to remember his handle the other day.

He asked for a donor to build a rifle for his wife as I recall. I sent him detailed pics, gave him the rifle free of charge and I even paid shipping.

I did get a PM telling me it was not quite what he was expecting. But maybe he could use parts for something.

Not really any skin off my nose. I was just looking for a way to dispose of the thing anyway. But I definitely got the impression he was not a person I wanted to know better.

Of course, my vote for the best scammer the 'Fire ever saw still goes to Houndgirl. That b_____ had many of the guys here drooling all over their selves. And call out threads between the guys because some could read a bit of sign.

Hell, Houndgirl even got the better of Safariman. That is unless she rewarded him with a little something he never admitted to.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.