I have had a will since age 19, keep it updated as my assets grow and change, nieces/nephews born etc. Also have a large life insurance policy that is a bit pricey monthly but is large enough to cover anything I might have financed at the time of my demise whenever that is and still leave the wifey a good sum. Figure if I make to the days to eventually sell the business, my properties here and move onto the land I already own in WV, I can drop the policy as the wife will have more then enough money to live out her days however she wishes, plus she has a good paying career and retirement funds of her own. Just dont want to saddle her or anyone with any debt of my making!

As far as my parents, they have had everything arranged as long as I can remember, this includes estate planning, living wills, prepaid funerals, graves etc. Thier estate will be fairly sizable with my sister as the executor which my brother and I are fine with and will assist as much as necessary because we all get along great!