Originally Posted by Terryk

Don't forget his many posts strutting around announcing on a hunting forum how great he and his church are. I think that tops making the sign of the cross as spectacular attention ploy for narcissist religion. Look at me I an usher and my faith is greater than yours. Let's piss on those other Christians seems pretty straight forward. Pretty easy to map that to the 7 deadly sins.

I don't agree he is just curious, and not disruptive. Just like in the cooking forum where he asks (as a troll) how to boil water, or did anyone ever eat chicken salad. Tons of other posts not to help people, but disrupt. Religious values should build community, not destroy community. Cooking forum section is a fairly positive place where people share love of food. I can really say it is an odd place for a troll. But trolls at their roots are jealous.

Irony and hypocrisy.

I agree, there are plenty of other web sites made for all the religion in the world one would want and maybe that's where it should be taken. It's getting old around here.