Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by krp
[quote=Scott F]We are Orthodox. To us making the sign of the cross is a symbol of aligning ourself with Christ. I do it when I am alone and hear a or see an emergency vehicle as a short prayer. It is a prayer for whatever distress is happening. If praying for someone offends someone I think they might want to rethink their attitude.

I feel bad that you and others immediately felt compelled to defend and justify because of a 'simple' question.
Kent[/quote]I didn't have any inclination to defend or justify anything. I understand there are a lot of folks on here with very thin skin about certain topics. It's pretty disgusting. In fact, those who would prefer censure are nothing better than lieberal demoncraps who want to censure conservatives. And they might be the same: lieberal demoncraps. Also, many just take things completely wrong and come off looking like foolish deviant children, but they don't see that and do it over and over again, when an adult would just move on past a harmless post regardless what was said in it. A good number of folks on here could really use therapy and counselling.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron