Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong.

I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders.

Never did say amen afterwards either.

Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?

So, in the absence of Liberals and Atheists............Catholics are the next group to draw your ire?

Do we rate higher or lower than the blecks and joos?

Love Catholics. Some of my best cousins and hunting buddies.

Just concerned so many worship the Church rather than HIS word, re like making graven images or calling mortal kid fuggers Father as our Father in Heaven, GOD ALMIGHTY, said DONT DO.

So, many of my besties reject HIS words for mens words and think it's OK. Baptists and Methodists and All organized religions reject HIS words.
Get sick and ask most of their elders to do as HE says to do and annoint you in oil and lay hands on you and pray. Some will say, what if GOD wants you ill. They forget what HE said illness is and where it comes from and what He says His wishes are for you.They fear if they pray on you and you die it will look bad. They have no faith in HIS word.

HE said do not add to or take away from HIS word. What is saying "eat fish on Friday" or worshipping graven images or praying to Mary or saying only those of The Church will be saved or calling men Father doing? How can men not understand the simplest of words?

GOD ALMIGHTY said, "Call NO ONE ON EARTH FATHER, for your Father is in Heaven". How much simpler or plainer can HE make it? What should HE have said if HE only wanted HIM, your Creator and provider called Father? Can you get the idea any more simple? NO.
Sorry, but youve been lied to, and it wasnt by HIM.

The reason men cant see or understand that is because they have been blinded, indoctrinated, brain washed into believing its ok. Does HE brainwash or blind you? Who does. The same who blinded the Sadducees and Pharasees, who lied about Christ and said HE was the King of the Jews and pushed Pilate to crucify Him and place that sign on the cross.

They were not Gods believers. They were satans minions coming in GODS name.

JESUS is King of all. HE is King of Heaven and Earth.

The previous pope said onTV, "You must worship the Church". Thats a lie. God does not lie. The present pope said there should be no Wall. God told who to build a wall around the Holy City.
HE said the church, meaning HIS believers, are to worship HIM. The pope said anyone who deals in guns cant be a Christian. God said if you have no sword, sell your cloak and get one. The pipe said the west needs an infusion of virile blood, meaning moslems. HE said do not let the heathen into the land i gave you or let their sons and daughters mingle with your sons and daughters as they will lead them astray and I will curse you. Dont make treaties or help them. How is GOD supposed to bring them to the Truth when Christians help them along? And now we have terrorists in our country and their drug resistant TB and sharia law and moslems in prison indoctrinating our convicts, but the pope knows better than HE.

The pope and church fight to end the death penalty and HE said for the elders of the church to chase down and stone a murderer. Seeing that on TV would really make an impression on young minds about the consequences, wouldnt it?

Im not saying those following false doctrine will necessarily go to HELL, but
HE said there will be a great gnashing of teeth. There will be.

When Trump first met the pope he made a remark about his cute red slippers. Trump knows they come from the same source as the red slippers the Podesta's and other satanists wear.

Here's the picture taken after Trump informed the pope of whats coming that nothing can stop and the popes future. Like Trump said, Something big is coming and nobody knows. Humm, like as Noah said. Like Que said, Nothing can stop what is coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin