Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong. I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders. Never did say amen afterwards either. Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?
Sister Bernadette may not have shown any such thing, and she may not have addressed the fact that, throughout recorded history, humans of various spiritual persuasions have created symbols, icons and representations to suit their human wants and needs. Some of these otherwise meaningful symbolic features have also been prominent in human religious wars - and to this day some humans cannot help but attack and ridicule the spiritual symbols of others. Is such deprecation and ridicule, in itself, a symbol of human greatness, spiritual righteousness and superiority - or is a symbol of the mere nature of mortals? So, which denomination gets to set the rules - whose "interpretation" is correct? Who wields the actual authority in all of this?

Who said a particular denomination should set or get to set the rules, though some say they do, saying their denomination is the only way to salvation (humm, there3s that "coming in His name" pesky thing rearing its prominent lying head in modern religion again.).

Why should any denomination get to set the rules.

When you go there, we have to consider if Islam sets the rules and a party is thrown every time one kills a Jew. To them, with their indoctrination, it just seems so wonderful and right and comforting.

Well, there goes that indoctrination we are taught to DEPEND ON OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

So, do we excuse the religious practices of the child sacrificing, heart eating Inca, Mayan or Aztec?

Where do we find a reference source.

Didnt the Southern Tribe of Judah, Ben, and some Levites and/or the remaining Northern tribes of Israel called Israelites win many wars and territories and conquer foreign heathen nations?

And didnt He say they remembered Him but took up the rituals of those heathen nations and denigrated to doing the most horrendous crimes against God that the Inca and Aztec degenerated to.

Iirc, wasnt it Jeroboam and his other counterpart that began losing strengh and battles and when God was asked what could be done to regain His favor didnt He say they could do nothing. It eas too late.

Those are the Satanic practices this country has degenerated to. Abortion and now in some cases Govt sanctified child murder? Now we are starting to get evidence of the greatest slap in Gods face and that is of eating and drinking their blood.

Some witchcraft religions and the religion of Satanism appear to support and practice this.

Should those religious practices be accepted.

Those practices led to the defeat and capture of the southern empire who called themselves Jews by ancient Babylon and 400 years later the defeat and capture of the northern Empire called Israel by the Assyrians.

It says in the Bible that the Roman Empire eventually took over the Jews and they stayed at that location while the Israelites were taken to a place north and east called Samaria (from whence comes the name Aryan Nations).

Maybe we should take up the Bible and do what it says instead of looking to religions which have all been successfuly infiltrated by satans seed and tares, all done to hurt GOD by leading HIS worshipping and believing sheep astray.

Jesus wept.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin