I feel that whatever gets a person through the day is their business, as long as it doesn't interfere with the business of others or exceeds the bounds of what is normally considered decency. I do feel that there are too many people who say and do things, not out of sincerity, but because they wrongly feel that they are somehow "SCORING POINTS" by what they say or do. Examples (and again, I am not saying that the motivation is wrong each time someone chooses to do these things) would be: crossing themselves, instantly declaring the Bible "the best book they have every read" as soon as the question arises, or proclaiming "what the Bible says" (in their interpretation) on any issues that comes up.

Please understand that I am not pointing fingers at anyone nor am I wishing to deny anyone's true beliefs.

Last edited by 5sdad; 05/10/21.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.