Originally Posted by Hastings
Sorry, I've been out and about for a few hours. I still say Jesus wasn't God and did not claim to be any more than the secretary of state or the vice president is the president when they go to a foreign country and say I speak for the president or in a sense say "the president and I are one" when stating U.S. policy. As far as I'm concerned Paul's writings are suspect and no telling who wrote or edited those "letters/epistles. I believe Jesus was who he claimed to be. And again who was he praying to? Certainly not himself or someone or something he considered himself equal to. That doesn't make sense and some of Paul doesn't make sense.

Really? You still say Jesus wasn’t God?!

In whom “the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believeth not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

Anyone who has seen me (Jesus) has seen the Father. John 14:9

Jesus is the ONLY means of salvation. Acts 4:12
There is NO other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus is the only way, our atonement, our everything, our Mighty God. Those who slander or deny Jesus are also slandering and denying God the Father.

Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. Debut 6:4

Scripture is clear. If you reject scripture, you reject God. Jesus is as much God as God the Father is.

All Old Testament shadows pointed to Jesus. When Jesus’ work was finished, the shadows weren’t needed any longer. Jesus is all we need for salvation. If you reject Jesus, you sadly reject salvation.

Jesus is God and the transcript of God’s character. There is only one savior, our Messiah Jesus.

If you’re worshipping and praising God, you are worshipping and praising Jesus. Hope you will accept it, Hastings, it’s scripture.