Originally Posted by Terryk
Originally Posted by Flyer01
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I used to see that often, basketball players, football players.

Anyone notice it?

What does it matter except to a hypocritically so called other Christian of another faith ?

Are you really that stupid that in the name of God you have to demean other Christian practises .

Don't forget his many posts strutting around announcing on a hunting forum how great he and his church are. I think that tops making the sign of the cross as spectacular attention ploy for narcissist religion. Look at me I an usher and my faith is greater than yours. Let's piss on those other Christians seems pretty straight forward. Pretty easy to map that to the 7 deadly sins.

I don't agree he is just curious, and not disruptive. Just like in the cooking forum where he asks (as a troll) how to boil water, or did anyone ever eat chicken salad. Tons of other posts not to help people, but disrupt. Religious values should build community, not destroy community. Cooking forum section is a fairly positive place where people share love of food. I can really say it is an odd place for a troll. But trolls at their roots are jealous.

Irony and hypocrisy.

Wabigoon is a douche bag prick.

Some figure these things out quicker than most.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house