Originally Posted by rickt300

What kind of "ferver" do you vaxxer's use to push your narrative? Bow to Biden and his corrupt cronies like Fauci?

The same "fervor" that I used to get my entire family vaccinated against Tetanus after we all touched and handled a horse to get him loaded into the trailer. And then that horse died the next day from Tetanus.

I have no problem with people who wish for some religious or other moral reason to not take this or any other vaccination.

We have a large local community of "Followers of Christ" who abhor any medical intervention. They believe it is a sin for Man to circumvent God's Will.

There is a local cemetery filled with the graves of infants, toddlers, children, teenagers and young adults who died from maladies easily cured by modern medicine. I went through school with one male who died in his late teens from appendicitis. Another young man, a close neighbor and workmate, father of two, laid in his bed for over eight weeks and eventually died of peritonitis from a gut issue which could have been easily repaired.

Hell when TEOTWAWKI comes, this group may be the only ones tough enough to stand against the plagues and starvation.

But these people are making informed decisions. They well know the consequences of their decisions.

What I object to concerning the Covid vaccine discussion is the propagation of half truths, gross exaggerations, and outright lies concerning the efficacy and immediate side effects of the vaccine.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.