Just an observation, but it seems to me that around here they aren't getting as much traction with the vaccine as they'd like or expected. Constant commercials on the local radio stations assuring everyone that vaccines are now available to pretty much anyone. Even when it was age restricted, people who didn't meet the criteria could still show up and get it because they happened to have "extra".
Went to the grocery store Friday night, a lady from the pharmacy was wandering around asking people if they'd had the vaccine and if not they could walk right over and get it. Didn't see anyone follow her. Walked past thr pharmacy and not a single person in line. Wife works at another store in town with attached pharmacy which had set up a special area for vaccinations, she says there has yet to be a lineup. I'm sure there are still plenty of people who are getting it, but I also know a whole bunch are in no particular hurry. Many are not going to bother at all, and even those who will get it I think are going to wait for some time to see how it plays out. Was surprised that the local radio station reported last week that an 51 year old local woman had died after getting the vaccine.