Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

And the risk for kids is like 0.0001% in the first place?

I hope all you scum play Russian Roulette with the dimocommie gun.

Your buds in the MSM push that and open borders. Please explain the benefit of taking in immigrants with your dreaded Chinese flu and drug resistant TB.

Who's buds in the MSM? Do you actually believe there is a single person in this discussion who is of liberal intent?

Why do you conflate immigration and border issues with vaccination issues? They are two complete separate issues and are not related.

I have repeatedly stated my belief that we should have belt fed machine guns placed on the border to repel foreign invaders. How is this position antithetical to my belief that SOME people, including myself are well advised to get the Covid vaccine?

I have never advocated for any kind of universal requirement for vaccination!

Would you be surprised to learn that they gave me a vaccination card when I got the shot, and that I dropped it into the garbage can as I exited the HR office at work? I have no need to prove to anyone that I have had "the shot".

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.