Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

What you just articulated isn't an argument. Are you arguing that the "vaccine" doesn't instruct your body's cells to manufacture Coronavirus proteins? Or are you arguing that the idea isn't to trigger your immune system to attack those proteins? Or are you arguing that there aren't many cases already of this resulting in autoimmune disease? Pin down exactly which part of my assertion you're challenging.

Strange.

It's always been the responsibility of someone making scientific assertations to prove them, not the other way around. Have they changed the scientific method since I left school? Please post your source documentation to back up that drivel you posted. If you arrived at them yourself please post a link to your published paper outlining your methodology used to arrive at your conclusions. I'll sound out the big words and then I'll rebut your assertions.

A link to the peer reviewed publications where this came from would be a good start: "The danger is that these proteins will embed themselves in your vital tissues, and those antibodies will eventually begin attacking said vital tissues as if said tissues were pathogens. This is apparently happening in many recipients, and it may happen quickly or it may take some time to start happening, perhaps years."