Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Fellatio isn’t work lol

You’ve obviously never seen blackheart give a [bleep].
Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not gay. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. LOL

Hey now.... leave drinkin problems outta this....
It shows a lack of character and backbone as well as an inability to deal with reality. Understandable why so many here have a problem with it given those facts.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Fellatio isn’t work lol

You’ve obviously never seen blackheart give a [bleep].
Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not gay. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. LOL

Hey now.... leave drinkin problems outta this....
It shows a lack of character and backbone as well as an inability to deal with reality. Understandable why so many here have a problem with it given those facts.
Truth.

Bet you guys are a hoot at a party...... frown

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.