Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
Nothing is beneath flave.

Except your mom.

LOL
My mom is dead and buried you stupid son of a bitch. A better woman you have never known and never will.

BlackFart,

When somebody hits you with a Yo Mama joke, you’re not supposed to reply with the actual, physical location of your mother.

LOL

You friendless old fugk.
Anybody with a shred of decency doesn't bring up or talk about the recently deceased. Moron. I hope you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely. You are not funny. You're a slug. Own it.

You fuggin big pussy dumbasses crow constantly about what tough and intelligent men you are, yet you act like little girls if somebody insults a family member. What a fuggin laugh that is. I'll spell it out for your drunken, retarded ass. Don't tell your wife/kid/mother what was said and they'll never know. Nobody said anything directly to them so it can't hurt their feeling unless YOUR DUMB ASS TELLS THEM ABOUT IT. If you were as big and tough as you claim {LMFAO}, you could handle it without going into a fetal position and sucking your thumb {or hitting the bottle in your case}

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]