Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
#brokedickseverywhere
I worked longer than you've been alive and almost as long as drunk ass Jack's been alive.. I did a lot of hard and sometimes dangerous work. I think I earned some leisure time before I die.

Fellatio isn’t work lol

You’ve obviously never seen blackheart give a [bleep].
Neither have you nor anyone else for that matter. On the other hand, I've seen your picture and there's no way in hell you're not gay. It's no wonder you have a drinking problem. LOL

Hey now.... leave drinkin problems outta this....
It shows a lack of character and backbone as well as an inability to deal with reality. Understandable why so many here have a problem with it given those facts.

I would say taking unemployment and calling it retirement shows more lack of character and backbone than getting smashed after a long work week. Then again I’ve never taken a dime of free money so what do I know?

#retardretirement
Yep, I collected unemployment when the Governor shut us down. I paid into it for decades so what of it ? I collected it every winter when I worked for the railroad too, just like everybody else who worked there. It's really none of your goddam business you pathetic, cowardly wretch, just as it's none of your goddam business when I decide to retire. I scrimped and saved for that for decades too. Never wasted money on fancy vacations, hunts in far away places, new vehicles or luxurious homes. Paid for everything in my whole life with cash. Never had a credit card and still don't. I am completely debt free and have been for years. Now I get to do what I want to every day while pitiful slobs like you still have to work and it's eating you up. Well tough fuggin shyt. Maybe if you'd have learned to be a little more frugal and practical you wouldn't have to.