Originally Posted by Blackheart
There's generally an accepted difference between speaking ill about people who are still alive and speaking ill of the dead. What a stupid, pitiful wretch you are. Every one of my family members from my wife to my children to my parents have been insulted on here many times. I never worried about it until some boob starts talking about my mother who just passed in February. I just can't believe what a petty little man you are. Congratulations. You're a shoe in for the campfire most petty male {not man } of the year award. I must have stepped really hard on your tiny little pee pee at some point for you to put forth the effort you do.

Well fugg, I'm awful sorry Blackie. It was not clear to me until you expanded on your original sentiment. I now know that wishing an entire family dead is fine *checks notes*, as long as they're currently alive.

Postmortem they become off limits for any negative comments or longing for *checks notes*

Originally Posted by Blackheart
you and yours all die a hideous, excruciating death and soon. Sincerely

Regarding my tiny little pee pee - its generally accepted that if you touch another guys pee pee (even with your foot) you're a f*ggot.

All sincerity I really am sorry to read your mom died in February.

.....she should have keeled over before she whelped the litter you came out in.

Last edited by hillestadj; 05/22/21.