Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
SPIRITUAL

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Vertical Alignment . . .

GOD . . . who is the head of the

CHRIST . . . who is the head of the

HUSBAND . . . who is the head of the

WIFE . . . who is the head of the

CHILDREN . . . who should obey your parents in all things

MARRIAGE

Ephesians 5:25
Husbands love your wives even as Christ loved the church and gave himself for it.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

FINANCES

Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
IProverbs 22:7
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

Malachi 3:8-10
8Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Haggai 1:5-7
5Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

6Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.

7Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.

DEMOCRATS

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

I liked this one, so again.

I'm not sure you can find a good wife in a bar!!!

WIVES:

There will/may be times that you don't like your wife!
There may be times that you don't love your wife.
But never forget that YOU chose HER!!!

Decide right now, if you have to choose between your wife and someone else, I don't care who it is, mother, father, child, whatever, you have already chosen the wife!!!

KIDS: You absolutely CANNOT wait until they are 14 to start correcting the problems.......

If you can retire, comfortably, do it. Your trading good years for bad!

Don't wait til the last 10 years to worry about retirement.

There's more.......................

Last edited by Muffin; 09/20/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )