Originally Posted by beretzs
Looks like both of them will come around. Nice guns.

Thanks Scotty. Pretty much just a preliminary for both rifles. A good baseline anyway. Kind of sad, I've had that stainless classic for almost exactly a year now and have not shown it much love. Besides just fixing the glass bedding, freefloating the barrel, sealing up the barrel channel, tuning the trigger, throwing a set of DD's and an old Nikon that came off of my Tikka 7mm08. I didn't even realize I had made that switch until I got it to the range yesterday and realized it was not a burris 3-9x40. I guess it fit well on the classic that I left it there. I think I made the swap because I took the Tikka elk hunting last year and prefer the Burris ffII with ballistic plex. Good thing I had a dime to adjust those 2 old scopes at the range yesterday. Oh and I was wrong: the leupold has click adjustments. I'm actually surprised how bright and clear that scope is. As long as it keeps working, I'll leave it on there. It looks good on this old rifle and is lightweight. Seems to be adjusting properly.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA