A buddy of mine was griping to me about his step daughter and her husband coming over to his house when he wasn't there every two to three weeks and asking his wife for money... because, the kids needed this... or the kids needed that.... the car broke down... LP tank needed filling and it took all the grocery money to do it... You know... the thing...

So he is telling me this.... and he mentions that, when he dose see them... it seems like they are always showing off a new tattoo almost every other time they stop over.... So he askes me... do you have any of these tattoos ? I say hell no... I aint got no money for that kind of thing...

the conversation goes quite....

a few minutes later... after staring off into the distance for a while he askes... "How much dose it cost for a tattoo ?" I reply... knowing full well... I just started a battle royal in his house once he gets home.... " I really don't know... I don't know at all.... but I'm sure you don't get in and out of one of those places for less than $300-$400.... "

Not a word was spoken after that.... he didn't have to say anything. I knew it wasn't gonna be a warm Christmas at his house after that...

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.