There’s tats and then there’s tats, less is better.

A good friend’s son died, him and his family all got the same tattoo he had on his wrist in memory of him, pretty cool.

An Injun extra in Dances With Wolves is always in full buckskin in that movie covering his arms because as a lifer in the Navy he had the name of every ship he served on listed on his arm. Pretty cool.

I see bunches of dumb tattoos on teens, but one local thug has the Virgen de Guadeloupe all down his back, Now that’s a cultural statement, and his last name in gothic letters below might help the Cops at some point.

Women with tattoos? Some are beautiful, some tattoos works of art. The women who have them are probly good in bed. But I do feel bad for them, they didn’t need them to be hot and few young women realize how hard keeping their good looks through life will be, the tats ain’t gonna make that easier.

Wish I had a nickel for everyone with a tat who regrets it, I’d be a wealthy man.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744