Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Seefire
You know, one day when I was in the area, I walked over to our local food stamp and welfare office, and went inside.

This pretty, gal came over and asked me if I was there to file for food stamps. She was a little on the heavy side, but attractive and well endowed.

She had a stack of forms, and told me that they were there to help me fill out the forms to maximize my benefits under Oregon Law.

I told her No Thanks.. actually I am there looking for someone who called me and told me they needed a ride home, but I don't see them, so they must have gotten a ride home with someone else.

my final statement to her was " ya know, I think you and I are the only people in here that don't have tattoos on their body"...

she smiles, puts her forms down on the counter next to us... unbuttons two buttons off her blouse, and pulls it down revealing the top half of a pair of 44 DD breasts and says to me.. " No sir... just you.. are the only one in here who doesn't have tattoos"...

She sure showed me! But what the tattoos were on, sure was a nice picture....

I left thinking, if these people didn't have all those tattoos, and still had the money they spent on them..... they wouldn't need to be on Food Stamps..

of course being on Food Stamps from the state is what freed up their wallets to get the damn things...

once again, we tax paying public, are paying the bills for society's welfare bums...

Oregon tax payers, paid the cost for those tattoos in there.. directly or indirectly.

I'll go out on a limb here: you've never put one foot in Oregon

yeah, guess I am blessed with a wannabe sockpuppet now...evidently some leftist looney toon...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez