Like I said earlier…another adult is absolutely entitled to do as they please with their body and it’s none of my concern.

Along the lines of what Burleyboy was saying though my wife and I had a similar experience. We went to Vegas for a week this past winter and one night while walking out of one of the nice restaurants in the Hotel there was a crowded line of people that seemed to stretch on endlessly around the hotel. We noticed that they were all “old people”…realistically they were our age (49 & 51) and older because it was a HEART concert. 😂. When we realized that they were standing there for HEART we stood back and watched the crowd….old woman wearing their leather biker jackets and chains trying to dress like they did in high school 40 years ago but having tits that weren’t meant for the dress. Old guys were just as bad with the comb-over-mullet and acid washed jeans…I didn’t even know that you could get acid washed jeans anymore. 😂

It was fun to watch so many older couples desperately trying to relive their high school days again, even for one night, because they were all, almost to the person, dressed like half the kids that had lockers downstairs in my high school, the “Rockers”. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~