Originally Posted by WAM
I read somewhere that you can get on CPW website early, complete prelim info, but stop before logging in or some such, waiting for the clock to hit the magic hour.

Perhaps someone here can share that technique. My info may be incorrect.

Best of luck!

Yes,you start it all, Log in, Confirm info and then there is hot button for "Procede". Hit it early and it will kick you out. Wait too long and those sought after tags are sold within -35 minutes.

I don't' play that Circle Jerk game any more. If there are only a few tags left for the secondary draw, chances are very very good that they will be taken by youth. I have no problem with that for sure. But time and time again when leftover tags go on sale the CPW lowest bidder's computer chokes, goes off line, and by the time they get it fixed and you get back online, you can't get online fast enough to get a coveted tag that several thousand other people are trying to get a tag too.I am sure as heck not going to play that game once a week when the list is updated

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles