Originally Posted by TheKid
I’ve heard that people who are more tech savvy than me have programs that auto fill login and CC info to be the fastest on the draw when the tags go on sale. I don’t know anything about it but a CPW employee told me the tech is out there.

This^^^!

I’ve been suspicious for the last couple years something was going on with the secondary draw.
I was on one of the “Focus Groups “ this spring and an acquaintance of mine, who is a former wildlife commissioner, was also in the group. He and the CPW people facilitating the group said they know it’s happening. CPW hasn’t figured out what to do about it.
People are able to program their computers—really powerful computers with really good internet—to recognize the hunt codes they want, and within seconds (or milliseconds) of the system coming online the computer scans available hunt codes, chooses one or multiple codes, checks out and pays for it.

Friggin’ internet……

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.