Alpinecrick. Although the 2007-2009 applies to Hybrid draw, it also applies to all draws. See page 4 of the Big Game Brochure . Lower right corner. "Nonresident License Allocations". First paragraph.

I agree with most of the proposals, except:

Requirement of having at least one point for any male species.That cuts anyone from last year drawing for a bull. The puts it back to the hunt every 3-4 years scenario which I disagree with.

If you look at the total number of preference points for elk alone, I don't think they can all be used in a five year period. Example Unit 201 awards 25 bull tags each year. In five years that is 125 tags .There are more hunters with 20 points than that. So every one else is screwed. I can see any hunter with zero points will be out of the ball game for 5 years. Eliminating the PP hunt code will stop the future, but what happens to the thousands of hunters with points. As long as they put in for the draw each year, they are not inactive hunters. It is going to take more than five years to award tags to anyone with points no matter if it is 1-2 or 15-20. I don't have clue as to how to fix all that, but I don't think CPW does either.

I highly doubt they will eliminate all OTC tags . At most,they will put a cap on them.

Probably the best we can hope for is a split of 80% res and 20% non res. This is what other western states have I believe, and CPW will follow that. They are too worried about lawsuits if they go further.

Presently 2nd draw gives 100% priority to youths, if an adult has 3-4 points, will it stop that if points are required?

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles