Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
10 out of 10 (literally) of the most recent homes that have sold in my subdivision have been sold to California transplants.

They act like it too.

The trespassers who cut down my fence and ran their jacked up Bro truck across my cabin property to retrieve the elk they poached (they were only out of their unit by about 8 miles and the season was closed) were from Tahoe. The bigger one, when I told him to get the fug off my property had the balls to tell me that I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and bow up on me. Stupid fug. Their entitlement mentality was unreal. My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

The reputation they have has been well earned.
I've met a few... You sir are a fuqking A hole. GFY and stick you lousy ammo where you'll never forget it. Hope this exceeds your expectations you fuqking mouth breathing inbreed

Grizz's conduct provides the perfect example of the California entitlement mentality that is so prevalent in some. That said, he truly is an embarrassment to the decent people of the state.

He threw a hissy fit/tantrum because I refused to sell ammo to him or put my livelihood at risk, by conducting business in a state that actively and maliciously goes after people in the ammo/firearms industry. His own governor had just signed legislation making it easier to go after gun and ammo manufacturers. But Grizz says that I am part of the problem because I won't risk everything I own, just to do sales in California.

His tantrum can be seen right here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17563370/1

The truly unfortunate part is that there are decent people in California who don't act like this, who are quietly going about their lives. But they go unnoticed because of all the people like Grizz who behave like they do, and the twits from Tahoe who trespass and poach, and the dipsticks who move in and try to turn quiet small western towns into exactly what they escaped from.

This was his classy response to RIO7" Awe go butt fuqk your mother rio "

Bold talk from behind a screen....

As one of our Campfire members has in his sig line, Conduct is best proof of Character.

I don't need to say anything bad about GRIZZ

The conduct of GRIZZ tells everything a person would ever need to know.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com