Originally Posted by Darryle
I met one today at the feed store. I was picking up my feed order and she was backed up to the dock literally smoking a cigarette and lighting the next one with the last one. I was standing on the dock waiting for them to finish loading my two pallets of 21% protein pellets talking with one of the hands. I noticed about 15-18 butts on the ground by her door. I excused myself and walked over and asked her where she was from, she replied Sacramento, and I asked if she tossed her cigarette butts on the ground in that liberal chithole, she looked offended and replied no. I told her she had until I reached my truck to get out and pick those up or I was calling the sheriff. She balked at first until I told her the fine was $500 and repeat offenders could face 6 months in jail and a $2k fine, and the sheriff might treat each butt as a repeat offense.

Her fat pink and blue haired ass got out and picked each on up and put them in the trash can on the dock.

Someone who tosses cigarette butts out of the window is someone I can easily hate.

I was engaged to a school administrator from San Diego for a short time, longer than I should have been. Her politics and beliefs were so far left you couldn't see them from the center. She was a lot of fun and made serious scratch and was extremely easy on the eyes.

You must be the local badass.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB