Originally Posted by Morewood
In the spirit of fair play from now on I will blindly hate everyone from Texas, Montana, and uh...Nebraska.

This thread is stupid.

living right on the border, and what I see coming up I 5 a lot of the times, I can see where CA's reputation proceeds them...

however, I have preached on the campfire for a long time, that if those complainers and haters of Californians ever look at a map on line, of the counties in California voted, they will find most of the state geographically votes Republican. Its mainly the Bay Area, L.A. basin and Sacramento that vote DemocRAT. Geographically they make up a small portion of the state.. BUT population wise, that is where the big numbers are.

Just like Oregon, we have Potlandia, and then THE REST OF US. One city makes up what people think the whole state is like the urban looney toons.
California is no different. And Urban CA, frustrates the NON democRAT voting areas ( the rest of the state) just as much as anyone else.

I'm not originally from the West Coast, I am from the East Coast. I've seen the same thing happening back east. I'm from Virginia, it certainly isn't the state I left to go to college from. Up around DC, they are all leftists.. and then you have Richmond, and down toward VA Beach. Virginia has 99 counties in it.. about 6 of them carry the entire state based on population. California is no more ridiculous than my home state of Virginia.

I go back to any southern state I knew growing up.. they are certainly not the same places I knew 50 years ago.

in the 2016 election, Trump won despite DemocRAT election fraud. But the results were still very close. Hillary carried 108 urban counties nationwide, Trump carried the other 3000 counties in the country. But it is hard to show anywhere in the country, that urban democRATS don't carry a lot of clout, by carrying the urban counties....

compare Texas to California, and the way our political system is set up, there is not too much difference in both states politically.
The democRATS want us to abolish the Electorial College. I say let them. Convert to a system, that each county regardless of population, gets one vote. DemocRATS would NEVER carry a State EVER in this nation.

Our election system worked fine in 1787, but now it actually hurts conservatives, and benefits leftists. A good example of how Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and earlier writers of the communist manifestos wrote about use a free nation's system against them. That is exactly what the DNCC has been doing for decades in this country. And they will continue to do so, until conservatives change it to take that opportunity away from them.

The average non urban voter isn't much different from another where ever you go in this nation.

This thread IS kind of dumb,l when we have NON urban Californians getting lambasted by non Urban folks from Texas or Montana, or anywhere else.

If this nation stops the looney toon welfare systems also, and put people back to work, and let them support themselves, vs having working citizens support them via government administered welfare systems, that allow the left to get away with welfare fraud ( people collecting under multiple identifies), all of this political conflict would become a thing of the past. and we would save our nation from its leftist ran decline...

meanwhile threads like this, show exactly how the left is dividing and conquering the rest of us... Quit letting them do that people...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez