Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It is kinda funny how we hate all Californians.....but give all the liberal/leftist white church goers a free pass.

But but but....there's no liberals go to my church!

Jim;
Good morning to you my cyber friend, I trust that you and your wonderful family are fine as frog's hair on this bright and still October morning.

One of the very many things I struggle with Jim, as a servant who is very, VERY human, is that if I read the manual correctly I'm called to love my fellow man, despite the fact that my natural proclivity isn't even close to liking them.

When I was on one of the church boards, another board member who was from a profession which is typically populated by those left of center, as he was, often remarked how "refreshing" and "surprising" he found my comments and viewpoints. Frankly Jim in whatever cosmic cocoon he'd existed in previously, he'd either not encountered or possibly listened to folks from my side of the spectrum.

There absolutely were moments when the irony was pretty heavy Jim, for instance when the nice lady with all the Green Peace and "Ban Leghold Traps" bumper stickers parked beside the local trapper's truck.

It's a struggle for sure for some of us, that's the honest truth.

Regardless sir, all the best to you all and good luck on your hunts.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"