Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Shrapp Baldwin
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Play the video slowly and really check it out at 1:24. The 2nd bullet impact is solidly and clearly NOT in the antler. That must have been water or dust or whatever else was on the brush that was tangled in the antlers being shaken off with the sunlight hitting it just right.

I'd agree that isn't a great video for marketing but only because folks jump to their own conclusions, just like this thread is proving. I'd also have explained and cleared that misconception up at the end of the video before posting it on YouTube, but that is just me, I guess. It may not have mattered though as people here likely wouldn't bother finish watching it before responding just like they don't read follow up responses on threads.

I am outie, got a moose tag and know where a spike fork yearling bull has been hanging out. Hopefully he has crossed onto public. Flame away, I guess.
Shoot him through the horn for braggin rights.... smile
Exactly, then call it vital. That still picture is at 1:24 and there isn’t enough water in a branch to make a vapor cloud like that. That is horn and nothing else, but I did learn that a horn is now vital…

Damn but you are stupid. laugh

HD video frame by frame shows the impact in the chest that shakes the whole bull.

Photos of the horn clearly show no impact.

Clearly! What a piece of lying $hit you are. Dust always flies off of the horns when your shoot him in the neck.

If you use the the same eyes to make your rifles that you use to see impact, there is nothing safe coming out of your garage where you put together those great rifles.

You never disappoint;

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
If only we had pictures of the bull head and skull.

You and Hilary seem to NOT keep all the good evidence, ie Rose Law Firm papers

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]