Originally Posted by Judman
But…….. she’s nice on the phone, and she’s knowledgeable, ida a guy caint simply wipe his own ass!!! 😂😂

Originally Posted by Judman
Hey now!!! The folks from Boston, la, Tucson, Detroit are trying to learn!!! They might “hunt” one day, or go on a “guided” hunt with A3 one day when they draw their “big” tag!!! 😆

Regarding your numerous insinuations of guys from Tucson calling Larry for the low down, I've let this falsehood go on long enough. I thought you would eventually let it go but I recon not. Jud, you have it wrong. This was a conversation around a real campfire with me, you, and Greg. It was me who said I called Larry, not Greg. It was me who said he was pleasant to talk to. Not Greg. I remember specifically Greg's comment was "You mean you've actually talked to that guy". Greg has never talked to Larry, PM'd Larry, nor any other form of communication. And for the record, my conversation with Larry had nothing to do with hunting, rifles, scopes, or anything hunting and shooting related. It was about cameras and lens. And you yourself commented on the quality of my most recent pictures.

So keep trying to pick fights with Greg if you want. This is about the 10th attempt (which is a little weird), with no reaction. When referring to losers that call Larry to talk camera and lens, reference Lower Alabama, not Tucson.

And FWIW, I kill a bunch of critters, way more than most. That doesnt mean I'm a good hunter, nor do I claim to be, nor do I give a rat's ass what anyone at The Fire thinks of my hunting prowess.