Originally Posted by Shrappy Baldwin unsafe gun handler
Solid hit? That isn't a branch that the dust is coming from. That bull's head is turned to his right at the impact and that is a solid hit alright, solid horn...

Exactly, then call it vital. That still picture is at 1:24 and there isn’t enough water in a branch to make a vapor cloud like that. That is horn and nothing else, but I did learn that a horn is now vital…

Clearly! What a piece of lying $hit you are. Dust always flies off of the horns when your shoot him in the neck.

If you use the the same eyes to make your rifles that you use to see impact, there is nothing safe coming out of your garage where you put together those great rifles.

You never disappoint;

You and Hilary seem to NOT keep all the good evidence, ie Rose Law Firm papers

When you sober up ask Barsness to explain the video to you and how to read trace.

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Jordan,

I did the same thing, running the video several times, and it looked to me like the second hit, when the bull was more-or-less facing, was just inside the elk's left shoulder. Will also be interested to hear.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
John,

Thanks for the additional info. That's where it looked like the second shot hit to me.

Also thanks for the info on the meat. What was the date?

Last edited by JohnBurns; 11/24/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.