Originally Posted by RoyalNavy
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO !
Poor little Wetback Window Licker Cardenas. 🤪

Jealous because your Section 8 Anchor Baby family couldn’t even afford a Dodge Dart ? 😂😂😂

Does the monthly Welfare Check and EBT Card pay enough for a your daily Diaper changes ? 😂

Once again, your Dick Envy and Butthurt for Everything Texas is very telling.
Takes a special kind of Psychotic Twitt to waste your worthless life playing Russian Roulette on the internet with a severe case of Multiple Personality Disorder. 🤪
Which, of course, is understood today as chronic dissociative psychopathology that most often develops in response to severe abuse in childhood. The dissociative component is a manifestation of a defense mechanism out of control. The person with a biopsychological capacity to dissociate flees inward from overwhelming abuse or feared abuse.

Which means you should keep fleeing from abuse instead of coming here to seek it daily.
Makes sense, I guess, though.
Probably goes along with your propensity for wearing diapers and seeking to be raped daily by other Men.
I’m guessing you’d find a lot more satisfaction that you seek in your local area Gay Bars.
Plenty of them in your locale in Florida. Does your “Congregation” know about your alternative life styles ?
Don’t worry, I’m sure more than a few here would be happy to inform them of it and their Con Man “Preacher”.
I’d be shocked if the information was not already on the way to members of Jason Cardenas “Ministries”
@JasonCardenas.org

Your phone # and address are still available too.
Update Coming Shortly: 😂😂😂🤪🤪😂😂

Wow! You sure act like a little girl [bleep]. You do realize this right? I highly doubt any woman has every treated you like a man in your life besides maybe your mother because you are a sniveling little b.

Your HONEST local gumshoe

RN
You're not even trying anymore Jason.