SchitSmell,

Be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to "understand"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rotational velocity,flings Goo better than lineal velocity and both in conjunction,set the bar. I get it,that you have nary a FIRST Fhuqking Clue and schit don't get fhuqking funnier than a Drooler trying to "talk" rifles. Hint.

The Big Green 50gr PLHP was a steaming pile of fhuqking schit 30yrs ago and of course remains so. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I've never had a Lot,that was a .188 G1 drag function and typically used .175,but will toss you a Midway cookie. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The 50 PLHP with your inflated BC,"only" loses 1373fps to the 250yd line. Drifting 8"(rounded) at the same distance,in a 10mph FV. Fhuqking HILARIOUS,despite your inability to begin to "understand". Hint.

PLEASE "tell" me "more". You are doing fhuqking "GREAT!". You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."