Originally Posted by ihookem
Stick , what happened in your life that made you change into a completely different person? I can tell that something happened that was very tragic in Sticks life. Did you loose your wife, or a child? I am not trying to get you mad, but you are a much different person than when you first started posting. I'm sorry for what happened, but something did.. People don't just go from normal informative posters to the way you are now. I wish you the best, but you are an angry, lost and unhappy person . Otherwise you would not post insults over and over to justify yourself. I'll pray for ya Stick.

Well 15 years ago, he had more than 2 working brain cells... but between the booze and the meth, and a lot of physical abuse to himself...
and not getting laid since 1982....and she was ugly as schitt and lucky he was stoned and not real picky.. plus she gave him the clap...

after that, you'd be sorta grouchy 40 years later...and filtered a bunch of rotgut alcohol and crappy unknown sourced drugs thru that Watermelon on his shoulders that hold his brain.. hence those two working brain cells left.... BUT no one on the planet gets more out of two brain cells than Schtick..

Stumpy proBABLY COULD of have gone to MIT, but he was too smart for that... instead he went to Alaska from Coos Bay OR, to be a logger, and a social recluse...the dope and the booze was just a side gig...

Stumpy may be grumpy on the campfire, but he's the happiest little nome in the entire state of Alaska AND the Yukon Territory to boot...
MOST people can't drink and booze their problems away with alcohol and a lot of drugs....BUT Stumpy can.. happiest guy you'd ever meet...

Schtick don't care, because he don't have to....That's why he's the happiest guy in the Great White North...

We ALL should be so lucky.... ( snicker)....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez